Πέμπτη 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Reese Witherspoon covers Glamour January 2011

Actress Reese Witherspoon covers Glamour 2011 wearing a  cute Burberry Prorsum dress with black fishnets.


At 34 years old the actress has been in 25 movies,won an oscar and had 2 children.She feels blessed to have such an amazing life and career.
Next year she is planning to act in six movies which means we will be seeing a lot from her.


Here are some extracts from the interview:

Reese Witherspoon on how getting older makes her feel sexier: “I think as a woman, you get older, you feel more confident in your sexuality. You’re not as intimidated by it, not as embarrassed by it. Sexuality and femininity is an accumulation of age and wisdom and comfort in your own skin. I feel better – so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.”
Reese Witherspoon on women in Hollywood: “There’s always going to be somebody younger or sexier. That’s why I like to say, and it’s become my famous line, ‘Funny doesn’t sag.’”

Reese Witherspoon on having more kids: “I would love to have more kids. Kids are the best part of my day. I don’t wake up to make movies. I wake up to hang out with my family.”
Reese Witherspoon on making romantic comedies: “I love romantic comedies. I watch them all the time. I love all my fellow female romantic comedy queens, like Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner and Katie Heigl. I also think that the questions romantic comedies ask about men and women are universal.”
Reese Witherspoon on her life: “I’m really, really lucky. I’ve got a lot of love in my life. I’ve got great friends. I have two great kids whom I make pancakes for every Sunday. I’m very blessed.”





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου