Τετάρτη 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Kate Hudson looking fabulous for British Elle's 25th Anniversary Issue




In honor of its 25th anniversary,Elle UK has released a special collector's issue for October starring Kate Hudson.



Hudson, who was photographed by Ben Hassett while on vacation in Tuscany, she opened up to the magazine about her love life (new boyfriend Matt Bellamy of Muse is "lovely," she says), her passion for music (Neil Young and Bob Dylan rank high), and her fashion loves.

"I'm an accessories person," she says. "I love comfortable clothes [like this flight suit, eh?] and a lot of accessories.

"When it comes to clothes, my personal style has never changed. I'm very specific about the things I like –- a lot of printed dresses, lots of different textures.

"I can't get away from flowing things. I don't like clothes that constrict me. It's, like, 'Would you like to put some clothes on?' 'No, I wouldn't!'

"I've got a lot of friends in the fashion industry and I have so much respect for them –- they work so hard.

"Stella [McCartney] dresses me. What I love about her is that everything she designs is comfortable. She understands where women want to cover themselves, where they want things to be flattering."


THE IMAGE IS COURTESY OF ELLE.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου