Σάββατο 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

The six best collections at New York fashion week..

DURING THIS FASHION WEEK IN NY THERE WERE A LOT OF DESIGNERS THAT PRESENTED THEIR BEST COLLECTIONS TO DATE.I PICKED SIX COLLECTIONS THAT I LOVED IN TOTALITY AND WOULD WEAR.

IN NO WAY AM I DISCARDING THE OTHER DESIGNERS TALENT AND IN NO WAY AM I SAYING THAT THE OTHER COLLECTION HAVE NO VALUE.

FOR ME THE DESIGNERS BELOW SET THEMSELVES APART THAT'S WHY I DEDICATED A POST TO THEM.

Jason Wu for Tse

Jason Wu for Tse was one of our favorite collections…wouldn't mind having all these pieces in my wardrobe.


Charlotte Ronson

Charlotte Ronson, with a heavy ’90s interpretation..

Michael Kors

Michael Kors did minimal and classic at it's best.Amazing!


Rodarte

Rodarte's collection was less complicated that in the past season's and was wonderful.


Vena Cava

This was Vena Cava’s strongest collection to date.

Proenza Schouler

For me this duo can do no wrong.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου